Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Beginnings

I started a slightly adapted version of this illustration in first block today. I think I'm going to leave some of the faces in the background and perhaps use some lines of text either hand written or like cut and pasted from an old newspaper or something. The weird block things are because I zoomed in and took a snap shot and the website I got it from uses a strange program. I think it'll turn out interesting enough, plus I need to get some stuff actually finished and hopefully this won't take me twelve years, three weeks, and four days. My other projects some photographs, probably from the posts of all my photography. The ink drawing, I'll probably try to finish up this weekend. I want to have some stuff to show at the critique next monday. Huzzah for critiques! :/

2 comments:

  1. hi. i'm sorry about your lovely drawing. please let me know how what you decide to do to "fix" it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I thought about 'fixing' it by hiding it under my bed and forgetting it forever. I think I'm just going to finish it the way I normally would and then if it looks strange with the stain I'll 'fix' the rest of the drawing.

    ReplyDelete