Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog 'C'

I think I struggled to get a foothold in my concept at the beginning of the year, but after I understood the direction I wanted to take my concentration I was able to continue to produce more quality work. I think my pieces that I’ve completed towards the end of the year is better in general the work I’ve done at the beginning of the year. I realize that a huge body of my work is collages, but I think they are the best of my work and I actually put the most time into them. I struggle in other mediums generally, but I think I manage to get the point of my message across despite my inabilities. 
These first two pieces are from the first nine weeks. They aren't very high quality, and they are generally unfinished. 








These last two are from this nine weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment